Flash Tutorial: Tools Flash Tutorial: Tools

Not very useful for precise drawing?

"Not very useful for precise drawing" - that's you wrote about the Pen tool. It's absolutely wrong! Man perhaps you just don't know how to use it

PelvicThrusters responds:

The pen tool is used for vector art, which isn't useful for very precise drawings.

RaidenX RaidenX

sehr gut

An awesome game, I've got nothing to say. But there's a little inconvenience in loading of saved levels: it would be much better if there was a LOAD command. And as it's not so, every time I have to go to the main menu where I must have supported that annoying monkey's head for a quite long moment... Well, it's nothing... but it stresses. So, please, could you add a LOAD command to the menu of the pause mode? Pliiiiiiiiiz...

Go0gley responds:

It's only a few seconds out of your time. I'm sure you can survive that. ;) Anywayz, thanks.

Traffic Control 2 Traffic Control 2

colors

Very good game, it goes to my favourites. But I think you must make the bg colors less bright so as car were brighter.

WorldCycle Survival WorldCycle Survival

'cause I like bikes!!!

very good, I liked. ->To my favourites

Simpsons Trivia Simpsons Trivia

---

you know much about The Smpsons, don't you?

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I like it

yes I like it, but it's difficult to pick armors up, I often clicked somewhere else. It would be much easier if you lifted the floor a bit.