-Duel- -Duel-

"...and they are happily resting..."

"...in the paradise of heroes..." (or maybe gays - who knows?). It's but a joke, I loved your animation. But their shadows fell down so sweetly together that I couldn't fail to drop some tears on my keyboard... Nevertheless the keys have become cleaner. Keep on good job man.

Watchtower Watchtower

enough

Don't say you've never heard about David Firth's "Salad Fingers". You imitate those films and you imitate badly. One and the unique "Salad Fingers" collection is quite enough.

Raptor Situations Raptor Situations

tough cowboy

I liked your tough cowboy! Er... I mean dinoboy! Good animation.

Flash Tutorial: Tools Flash Tutorial: Tools

Not very useful for precise drawing?

"Not very useful for precise drawing" - that's you wrote about the Pen tool. It's absolutely wrong! Man perhaps you just don't know how to use it

PelvicThrusters responds:

The pen tool is used for vector art, which isn't useful for very precise drawings.

RaidenX RaidenX

sehr gut

An awesome game, I've got nothing to say. But there's a little inconvenience in loading of saved levels: it would be much better if there was a LOAD command. And as it's not so, every time I have to go to the main menu where I must have supported that annoying monkey's head for a quite long moment... Well, it's nothing... but it stresses. So, please, could you add a LOAD command to the menu of the pause mode? Pliiiiiiiiiz...

Go0gley responds:

It's only a few seconds out of your time. I'm sure you can survive that. ;) Anywayz, thanks.

Traffic Control 2 Traffic Control 2

colors

Very good game, it goes to my favourites. But I think you must make the bg colors less bright so as car were brighter.